Application is open for the Vacancy for IT Experts at ECB in Germany. The deadline for the application is 14th July 2020.
- manage various TMS environments;
- work with the team to coordinate technical items;
- collaborate with other technical support teams and the TMS functional support team;
- support the TMS production system and test environments during tests and investigate issues when they arise;
- provide expertise at the TMS technical application level, and on Unix, Windows and Oracle Database;
- establish and maintain Unix and Windows environments with Oracle Database instances and Oracle on Exadata.
The position offers you excellent opportunities to work with various technical components and interesting infrastructure supporting the TMS. Providing technical application support will also give you a good understanding of the business processes implemented in the TMS. You will be part of a multicultural team that strives for continuous innovation to make a positive impact on the lives of European citizens.
- a master’s degree or equivalent in computer science, engineering or another relevant field
- in addition to the above at least two years of experience with Oracle Database administration tasks, such as patching, backing up/restoring, debugging and managing security and disaster recovery;
- Also, at least two years of experience with Oracle Unix (cluster) environments and the ability to provide system administration and maintenance support
- Additionally, experience with Python and/or Perl scripting;
- Likewise, problem-solving and good analytical skills;
- Also, communication, teamwork and negotiation skills;
- Furthermore, an advanced (C1) command of English and an intermediate (B1) command of at least one other official language of the EU, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.