Apply for the Vacancy for IT Project Manager at ECB in Germany. The deadline for the application is 31st August 2020.
As IT Project Manager you will:
- establish strong partnerships with the business areas, in particular with counterparts in the areas of digital communication and information governance, acting as a bridge between the business areas and technical areas, including IT infrastructure services;
- Also, help identify improvements in your areas of responsibility by monitoring market trends and analyzing the feasibility of requests from across the organization for new features or improvements relating to communication, publication, and information management systems;
- Furthermore, ensure the design, planning, budgeting and delivery of IT solutions to support the digital communication process;
- Likewise, keep abreast of collaboration and communication technology, and develop and manage, in a timely manner and with a focus on quality, the projects, and activities required to create and maintain IT solutions and products for digital communication and collaboration;
- Additionally, procure the products, services, and licenses required for IT solutions relating to digital communication and collaboration
Qualifications for Vacancy for IT Project Manager
- a master’s degree or equivalent in business administration, information systems or computer science or another relevant field
- Likewise, good knowledge of products and technologies in the digital communication market, such as those for publication, content management, graphics, design, media management and storage; alternatively, good knowledge of collaboration tools including document management and knowledgebase system functionalities and architecture;
- Similarly, working knowledge and experience of standard software development methodologies and processes, including Agile methods;
- Additionally, working knowledge and experience of UX and UI design techniques;
- Likewise, good drafting skills and the ability to present complex matters
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.