Apply for the Vacancy for Job Opportunity at WHO in Indonesia. The deadline for the application is 4th November 2020.
Job Title: NPO (AMR and Labs)
Salary: WHO salaries for staff in the Professional category are calculated in Indonesia RUPIAH. The remuneration for the above position comprises an annual base salary starting at IDR 690,892,000
The incumbent will do the following duties
- Supports the national program in collecting and analyzing information on surveillance of antimicrobial consumption/use and resistance in country;
- Similarly, supports the development/update and implementation of the National Multi-Sectoral Action Plan on AMR (NAP);
- Additionally, the national program in the development of training modules on Antimicrobial resistance;
- Also, assists in training and capacity building at country level on WHO methodology on antimicrobial consumption/use;
- Furthermore, provides technical guidance for strengthening public health laboratory capacities and infrastructure and laboratory network for antimicrobial resistance;
- Provides support to the national program in strengthening Infection control and practices in health facilities
Qualifications for Vacancy for Job Opportunity
Essential: University degree (Bachelor’s level) in Medicine or public health.
Desirable: Masters-level university degree in public health or other relevant social sciences
Essential: At least two years of experience in the field of infection prevention and control and/or antimicrobial resistance
Desirable: Experience working with UN or international organizations.
- Also, respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences
- Similarly, producing Results
Functional Knowledge and Skills:
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with Ministry of Health (MoH), UN agencies and partners;
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with people of different national and cultural backgrounds;
- Also, knowledge and experience in program planning and implementation;
- Furthermore, good understanding of multi-sectoral approaches;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Additionally, the ability to apply technical knowledge in day-to-day work.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.