Apply for the Vacancy for Junior Specialist in Climate Fund at GIZ in Germany. The deadline for the application is 14th August 2020.
Job Title: Junior specialist Green Climate Fund Business Development
- Coordination of selected development processes for project applications to the Green Climate Fund in tandem with the Project Development Management
- Similarly, support of the project team in the country offices and at the GIZ headquarters, including participation in examination missions in project countries
- Also, control of various processes within GIZ, e.g. on budget preparation, contract management, quarterly reporting
- Furthermore, control and coordination of external experts and compilation of contributions from task teams in Germany and abroad for project documents and studies
- Also, responsibility for parts of the internal GCF knowledge management
Qualifications for Vacancy for Junior Specialist in Climate Fund
- Completed university degree, preferably in political, economic or climate sciences with a focus on the environment, renewable energies or international finance
- Additionally, previous knowledge and great interest in international climate finance, process design and coordination of various process lines
- Furthermore, first professional experience in international cooperation and project management; Experience abroad is an advantage
- Interest in a very diverse, interesting job that requires flexibility, reliability, enthusiasm for innovation and very good communication skills
- Also, diplomatic skills, customer and partner orientation, confident demeanor and convincing personality
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH or GIZ, in short, is a German development agency headquartered in Bonn and Eschborn that provides services in the field of international development cooperation.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.