Apply for the Vacancy for Junior Specialists for communication at GIZ in Germany. The deadline for the application is 25th August 2020.
Title: Junior specialist for communication in the sustainable mobility sector project
Your tasks as Junior Specialists for communication
- Responsible for communication / social media/design as part of the implementation of TUMI in close coordination with the entire team in Eschborn and Bonn
- Similarly, support in developing and managing external communication through public relations
- Assistance in the development and implementation of an impact-oriented communication strategy for the project
- Also, reporting on project progress and events via selected channels as well as support for the entire team in the field of communication
- Co-development and support in the implementation of strategic communication plans
- Likewise, tracking, evaluation and evaluation of key performance indicators to improve the communication strategy and public relations
- Also, co-development and administration of all online presences of the project as well as assistance in the creation and processing of communication materials
- Completed university degree in journalism, public relations, communication, social or environmental sciences or comparable courses
- Furthermore, the first full-time professional experience in the field of communication, preferably with a connection to international sustainable development and transport
- Also, a proven ability to plan, coordinate and execute the creation of communication products for specific target groups
- Additionally, proven ability to work independently and effectively as part of a large and dispersed team in a fast-paced office environment
- Proven ability to think creatively and collaboratively about all elements of communication work
- Furthermore, highly motivated, proactive work style and excellent organizational skills
- Similarly, a strong commitment to GIZ’s mission and values, especially in the field of transport
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.