Apply for the Vacancy for Logistics Officer at Goal in Turkey. GOAL is an international emergency and development NGO dedicated to alleviating the suffering of the poorest and most vulnerable.
This Roving Logistics Officer will be managed by the Field Systems Manager. The position holder will be supporting and working in close collaboration with Program teams, Office Managers.
The incumbent will do the following duties
- Staff Support: Facilitate the functioning of the GOAL Offices in Turkey as directed by the line manager and in close collaboration with Office Managers and LINK program teams:
- Similarly, support system functions within the offices to ensure that staff in the offices have adequate support.
- Also, the staff in the offices and through their field activities including but not limited to ensuring and maintaining a suitable workspace and appropriate equipment, utilities, and supplies in place at all times.
- Similarly, the support the program functions defining the needs, raising purchase requests, ensuring purchases done on time, stored adequately, etc.
- Also, work with the supervisor to ensure that the offices remain within the budget allocation for operational and programmatic expenditures and contribute timely, accurate, and efficient use of budget available.
- Logistics: Provide support with the logistic needs of the offices appointed by the line manager.
- Ensure only authorized personnel access to the assets.
- Likewise, ensure SSC offices complete monthly spot asset checks and keep signed documents in the relevant file in Spare Point.
- Additionally, raise the PRs for logistics and program needs
- Minimum of two years’ experience in procurement/logistics
- Likewise, a degree in a relevant field (engineering, economics, sales, and marketing,…etc)
- Excellent communication skills
- Also, good English language skills
- Solution-focused, team player, able to work in a flexible, supportive manner to colleagues
- Competent computer skills, in particular, MS Word and Excel
- Also, be able to travel 70% of the working time in the city and to other cities
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities