Apply for the Vacancy for MEAL Coordinator at Concern Worldwide in Niger. This is a 36 month, new role with accompanied terms based in Niamey, Niger with 60 to 70% of the time spent in the Programmes areas of Tahoua Diffa and Tilabery and with a salary €41,603 – €46,226 and benefits.
The Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Coordinator is responsible for ensuring high-quality programme planning, monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning across Niger country programme. Additionally, the candidate will provide high-quality technical support during programme design and implementation, data collection tools, coordination with Dublin PALU. Also, the coordination of evaluations, coordination of quarterly meetings and programme reviews meetings in collaboration with the Programme Director.
Strategic visions around MEAL
- Develop a MEAL strategy and a MEAL system in accordance with Concern Worldwide policies and Concern Niger strategic plan.
- Similarly, support the Concern Niger programme team to improve MEAL-related documentation, communication, and Results-Based Management.
- Also, be the driving force for improving MEAL activities.
- Contribute extensively to improving programmes by providing relevant and evidence-based information.
- Likewise, engage in consultations at the national level with key stakeholders (UN agencies, government and NGOs) on monitoring tools.
- Act as a focal point and provide field-level support for the planning and implementation of M&E activities throughout the programme cycle.
- Additionally, ensure that cross-cutting issues are adequately addressed in the design of M&E tools and implementation of M&E activities.
- Furthermore, providing up to date practice, easy to use tools and clear guidance for reflection and learning across the organisation.
Provide technical support for assessment, monitoring and evaluation
- Ensure that Concern resources, policies and tools regarding MEAL activities are used correctly.
- Also, provide technical support to program managers and M&E officers for the design, planning, and implementation of MEAL activities: design of survey (data collection) methodologies, design of tools, quality control during the data collection process, data analysis, and reporting.
- Coordinate the implementation of the ERNE project baselines and endline evaluations
- Ensure the non-disclosure of any information whatsoever acquired in the course of duty, relating to the practices and business of Concern Worldwide, to any other person or organization without authority, except in normal execution of the above duties.
- Ensure strict guardianship and security of financial data and documents at all times
- Ensure adherence to Concern’s Code of Conduct and Associated Policies.
- Contribute to and ensure that the Niger programme delivers on its accountability commitments.
- Master Degree in Impact Evaluation, Social Research, Statistics, social sciences or equivalent.
- Also, at least 3 years of progressive MEAL or M&E experience in the development and humanitarian sector.
- Likewise, previous team management experience.
- Strong knowledge in M&E systems in emergency and development contexts.
- Experience of working with or providing support to partners and/or a partnership model of working.
- Additionally, previous experience in capacity building and the delivery of training sessions on MEAL, RBM and quality control and accountability approaches.
- Also, the incumbent must be able to be a strong leader, be diplomatic, flexible and rigorous.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, check out oyaop.com for more opportunities.