Apply for the Vacancy for Migration Policy Officer at IOM in Switzerland. Under the overall supervision of the Head of the Multilateral Processes Division and the direct supervision of the MGI Project Coordinator, the successful candidate will contribute to the scaling up of IOM’s Migration Governance Indicators (MGI).
1. Assist with activities related to the implementation of the MGI project.
2. Also, maintain close liaison and coordination with all key stakeholders, especially GMDAC, relevant
divisions in IOM-HQ, as well as IOM Regional offices (ROs), Country Offices (COs), notably in
3. Additionally, accompany IOM COs throughout all phases of the implementation of the (local) MGI.
4. Contribute to the identification and establishment of new partnerships, notably on the (local)
5. Furthermore, help the Project Coordinator in developing and implementing a resource mobilization
6. Also, assist in preparing and delivering presentations on the MGI.
7. Draft notes for a file with follow-up action required to MGI-related meetings and events.
8. Furthermore, facilitate synergies between the roll-out of the (local) MGI, and related initiatives within and outside the organization.
Master’s degree in Economics, International Relations, Migration studies, Social Sciences,
Law, Development Studies, International Affairs or a related field from an accredited academic
an institution with two years of relevant professional experience; or
University degree in the above fields with four years of relevant professional experience.
|Type of Opportunity||General Job|