Apply for the Vacancy for National Consultant at FAO in Myanmar. The deadline for the application is 6th August 2020.
- University degree in information technology, environmental management or a closely related field
- Additionally, at least five years of experience in website development, programming, or web design
- Also, working knowledge of English and Myanmar language.
- Myanmar Nationality
FAO Core Competencies
- Results Focus
- Also, teamwork
- Similarly, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Building Effective Relationships
- Also, knowledge Sharing and Continuous Improvement
- Experience with website design/layout, and web programming; knowledge of programming languages.
- Likewise, demonstrated experience with designing websites, webpages and web applications, and a strong understanding of existing websites used by Myanmar’s public sector is an advantage.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop a webpage layout/user interface with wireframing.
- Additionally, design a beta version of the interim SIS webpage, according to the outline agreed with the SIS consultant, the UN-REDD PMU and the Forestry Department, and the software package already in use for the Myanmar REDD+ website, and populate the webpage with the content provided by the SIS consultant. The webpage should be visually attractive and easy to navigate, suitable for slow internet speeds, work on a range of browsers (including older versions), include a form via which feedback or information can be provided, and be accessible in Myanmar language and English language.
- Furthermore, facilitate testing/feedback on the beta version by partners/stakeholders
- Also, integrate feedback and develop the final version of the SIS webpage, in collaboration with the administrator of Myanmar REDD+ website
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.