Apply for the Vacancy for Needs Assessment Consultant at FAO in Guyana. The deadline for the application is 24th September 2020.
- Identify stakeholders for the needs assessment consultation and organize individual meetings and focus groups with agricultural data users and producers in Guyana.
- Also, develop and distribute the Country Assessment Questionnaire (CAQ) to key stakeholders.
- Likewise, conduct an analysis of results from the CAQs, along with the information gathered through the individual consultations and focus group.
- Similarly, prepare an agricultural profile of Guyana, covering all sub-sectors (crops, livestock, fisheries, aquaculture, forestry, rural) to be included in the Needs Assessment Report.
- Also, conduct a SWOT analysis of the agricultural statistical system in Guyana and provide recommendations for its improvement.
- Likewise, present Needs Assessment results and report (a combination of Tasks 1-5) in a concise manner.
Qualifications for Vacancy for Needs Assessment Consultant
- Advanced University degree in Statistics, Agriculture, Economics, or other related disciplines.
- Also, a minimum of 10 years of relevant professional experience.
- Likewise, working knowledge of English and limited knowledge of one of the other FAO languages (French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Russian) for COF.REG. Working knowledge of English for PSA.SBS.
- Sound knowledge of Agricultural Statistical Systems
- Experience in capacity building for the development and strengthening of Agricultural Statistical Systems;
- Demonstrated ability to work with national and international organizations.
- Strong analytical skills
- Good command of MS Office tools and use of on-line information systems
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.