Apply for the Vacancy for Nutrition Manager at IRC in Mali. IRC is the lead of a consortium of applicants for the project “Support for resilience and the reduction of conflict in the communities of Mopti in Mali and Soum in Burkina Faso” lasting 48 months which targets the circle of Douentza, Mopti region, for Mali and the Soum province, Sahel region for Burkina Faso.
The Action aims to improve living conditions, resilience to food and nutritional insecurity and in the face of conflicts, and the social cohesion of vulnerable populations residing in seven of the most fragile municipalities of Liptako-Gourma. In the context of malnutrition, the actions will aim to strengthen the efforts undertaken by the Malian and Burkinabese governments in the prevention of malnutrition in children under five and FEFA
The main responsibilities of the Nutrition Manager are:
- Collaboration with the various implementing partners;
- Additionally, in coordination with the field coordinator of Douenzta, represent the consortium in the geographic area of intervention during regional coordination meetings, meetings with the authorities, visits from donors and partners;
- Also, work closely with partners/actors in the area;
- Likewise, follow the memoranda of understanding signed with partners; refer to it regularly to ensure that the collaboration follows the planned framework;
- Additionally, ensure that the relationship established with partners respects the principles and values of IRC
Management of nutrition activities
- In charge of planning the activities provided for in the project proposal, he or she is responsible for the quality of these activities.
- Likewise, ensure that all project components are implemented in a harmonious and integrated manner.
- Also, carry out field visits to ensure the quality of project implementation.
Human Resource Management
- Participate in the recruitment process for project staff;
- Additionally, provide support to teams on the organization and coordination of work;
- Also, provide capacity building for team members by identifying team training needs in accordance with performance assessments and field observations
- Have a Doctorate in Medicine Diploma (registration in the national register);
- Additionally, have professional experience of at least two years in the management of public health and nutrition projects in a similar context;
- Also, NGO work experience is required;
- Experience in Project Management;
- Likewise, xperience in the multisectoral approach integrated within a consortium;
- Also, experience in the PB-mothers and IYCF approach.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.