Applications are open for Vacancy for Partnership Officer at IDRC in Canada. Interested candidates can apply for the position now.
The incumbent will do the following duties
- providing strategic advice on organizational relationships, business development, or other related aspects;
- Additionally, projects management
- resource mobilization or fundraising
- Furthermore, negotiating agreements, contracts or memoranda of understanding
- Assessing, preparing research or project proposals and budgets
- Also, the candidates should build and maintain partnerships.
The candidate should meet the given criteria for the Vacancy for Partnership Officer at IDRC at Canada
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Additionally, they should have strategic thinking and project management skills
- Sound judgment, analytical skills, and initiative
- Strong research and writing skills
- Also, the candidate should have the ability to establish, maintain and monitor relationships with external partners
- Ability to provide advice and guidance to clients and senior management
- Ability to work in and with multidisciplinary teams from diverse cultures, expertise, and experiences
- Furthermore, the candidate should take initiative and proactiveness in moving forward donor files.
- This position requires a willingness to travel internationally up to 20 days per year.
- Additionally, this competition will also be used to create a pool of qualified candidates for similar positions (Casual, term or indeterminate).
- Furthermore, for more information regarding primary duties or responsibilities, view Job Details.
- IDRC increases resources available for the generation of knowledge and solutions that address the needs of developing countries.
- Additionally, as a Partnership Officer, reporting to the Program Director, you will support partnership and resource mobilization initiatives; and provide advice in developing strategies and processes as well as initiating and enhancing partnership relationships with multilateral and bilateral development institutions, foundations and the private sector.
- Furthermore, the candidate will provide support in compiling specific donor information and briefs in preparation for meetings, proposal writing, negotiations with partners, budget preparation, and reviewing donor agreements.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.