Apply for the Vacancy for Policy Advisor at GIZ in Germany. The deadline for the application is 23rd August 2020.
- Establishment of a company-wide advisory service on the legal and legal capacity of GIZ regarding its activities in the external structure, which uses networked internal experts
- Likewise, legal and organizational advice to GIZ in the design of its organizational structure and process organization abroad, in particular in the course of the examination and introduction of new organizational structures on site
- Also, review and development of design options in connection with legal and corporate strategy issues
- Additionally, drafting of orientation papers, guidelines and (committee) templates
- Interpretation and explanation of international law agreements, European law as well as laws and regulations
- Also, design and implementation of competence development measures for colleagues with and without a legal background
- Furthermore, development and development of a knowledge management system for the legal constitution of GIZ in the internal and external structure
- Completed university degree in law or business law
- Similarly, several years of professional experience, ideally in development cooperation or other international organizations or in the field of international law
- Additionally, experience in advising on legal issues and a high level of legal methodological competence
- Furthermore, high interest in entrepreneurial issues
- Additionally, quick comprehension, structured way of working and a high degree of independent work
- Pronounced team orientation, ability to cooperate, initiative, creativity, and commitment
- Very good communication skills towards colleagues and partners
- Good knowledge of MS Office and business fluent German and English skills; Additional language skills such as French or Spanish are an advantage.
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH or GIZ, in short, is a German development agency headquartered in Bonn and Eschborn that provides services in the field of international development cooperation.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.