Apply for the Vacancy for Program Analyst at UNDP in Vietnam. The deadline for the application is 6th September 2020.
Title: Programme Analyst, EVAW, Labour Migration and Trafficking
1. Contribute technically to the development of programme strategies in the area of Ending Violence against Women (EVAW), labour migration and trafficking
- Provide substantive inputs to the design, formulation and implementation of the project Safe & Fair: Realizing women migrant workers’ rights and opportunities in the ASEAN region (2018/2022).
- Identify areas for support and intervention related to the programme.
2. Provide substantive technical support to the implementation and management of the Project Safe & Fair: Realizing women migrant workers’ rights and opportunities in the ASEAN region, with a focus on all 3 Objective areas on behalf of ILO and UN Women
Provide technical inputs to the annual work plan and budget;
- Technical inputs to the annual work plan and budget;
- Likewise, lead the implementation of programme activities;
- Also, lead the coordination of the call/request for proposals, including the organization of technical review committees, and capacity assessment of partners;
- Review, coordinate and monitor the submission of implementing partner financial and narrative reports;
- Furthermore, pain partners on Results-Based Management and monitor implementation;
- Ensure the coordination with implementing partners, UN Women and ILO Country Offices, UN Women and ILO Regional Offices
- Additionally, ensure proper operational, financial and administrative management in the projects, as well as adherence to all UN Women rules and procedures.
3. Provide technical assistance and capacity development to project/programme partners
- Coordinate and provide technical support in the implementation of programme activities;
- Also, maintain relationships with national partners to support the implementation and expansion of the Joint Project
Qualifications for Vacancy for Program Analyst
- Master’s degree or equivalent in social sciences, human rights, gender/women’s studies, international development, or a related field is required
- Also, at least 3 years of progressively responsible work experience in development programme/project implementation, coordination, monitoring and evaluation, donor reporting and capacity building;
- Likewise, previous experience in the field of violence against women and/or labour migration, and experience with both is an asset;
- Furthermore, experience coordinating and liaising with government agencies and/or donors is an asset.
- Also, experience supporting/implementing an EU-funded project is an asset;
- Experience with a regional programme is an advantage.
- Also, fluency in English and the official national language is required.
Visit the official page for detailed information about the position. You may also check oyaop.com for more exciting job opportunities