Apply for the Vacancy for Program Assistant at UNICEF in Guatemala. The category of the position is 26th October 2020.
The incumbent will do the following duties
- Facilitating the processing of contracts for consultants, vendors and external partners that support the office in program delivery. This includes preparing and filing documents, completing necessary forms and templates, uploading TOR’s in VISION, and making necessary logistical arrangements. Keeps vendor lists, partners, and consultant rosters up-to-date.
- Also, collecting invoices and filing documents for approval and thereafter processing in VISION and Mycase.
- Likewise, preparing and maintaining records, documents and control plans for the monitoring of project/program implementation and financial expenditures.
- Similarly, supporting the management of administrative supplies and office equipment.
- Maintaining office calendar and arranging meetings. Taking minutes of meetings and keeping the correspondence of the team well organized.
- Also, providing travel assistance to staff members in section for travel arrangements and entitlements based on the organization’s rules and policies. Liaising with relevant travel focal points to ensure that the organization obtains the best service and price for all travel.
- Likewise, maintaining and updating a system which monitors the absence of staff.
Qualifications for Vacancy for Program Assistant
The incumbent must meet the given criteria
- Thorough knowledge of UNICEF administrative policies and procedures.
- Similarly, strong organizational, planning and prioritizing skills and abilities.
- Also, high sense of confidentiality, initiative and good judgment.
- Ability to work effectively with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
- Likewise, training and experience using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other UNICEF software such as SharePoint
- Similarly, strong office management skills.
Education: Completion of secondary education is required, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to the work of the organization.
Experience: A minimum of five years of progressively responsible administrative or clerical work experience is required.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.