Apply for the Vacancy for Program Associate at Partners In Health (PIH) in Sierra Leone. Partners In Health Sierra Leone LLC (PIH) is an international health organization relentlessly committed to improving the health of the poor and marginalized. PIH partners with local governments to build local capacity and work closely with impoverished communities to deliver high-quality health care, address the root causes of illness, train providers, advance research, and advocate for global policy change.
- Project Planning & Tracking Deliverables: Collaborate with the Human Resources, Clinical, and Policy & Partnership teams to develop a clear project plan and define deliverables and timelines for all aspects of the MCOE pre-opening phase of operations
- Additionally, Staffing Strategy Coordination: Coordinate the development of a staffing and recruitment strategy for the MCOE in partnership with Human Resources, Clinical Teams, and Government of Sierra Leone. Conduct relevant assessment through the Directorate of Human Resources for Health to determine long-term pipeline of HR, and other relevant policy decisions related to recruitment, hiring, retention, and long-term absorption
- Also, Clinical & Academic Training Planning: Collaborate with the Director of Clinical Programs, RMNCH Clinical Program Manager, and so on.
- Furthermore, Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) and Research Planning for MCOEp.
- Also, Communication Flow: Prepare monthly updates on MCOE planning progress, key achievements, and forthcoming plans for internal and external stakeholders
Qualification for Vacancy for Program Associate
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree with three years of relevant work experience. Also, at least 2 years of experience in a maternal, child, or women’s health project in the low or middle-income country context
- Additionally, experience working with individuals of various skill sets and cultures.
- Also, exemplary interpersonal communication skills required to interact effectively with senior leadership, partners, and clinicians
- Furthermore, excellent planning and prioritization skills as well as creative problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Similarly, strong quantitative skills, including data analysis, knowledge of basic M&E principles, and ability to correctly interpret and communicate quantitative information
- Excellent ability to manage communication flow and ensure the right people have the right information at the right time
- Likewise, strong networking skill s, including abilities to identify key strategic partners and cultivate relationships effectively
Visit the official page for more information.
Also. visit oyaop.com for more opportunities