Apply for the Vacancy for Program Policy Officer at WFP in Myanmar. The deadline for the application is 27th August 2020.
Qualifications for Vacancy for Program Policy Officer
Education: Advanced University degree preferably in Development, Engineering, Economics, Nutrition/Agriculture, Environmental Science, Social Science, or any other field relevant to international development assistance, or First University degree with additional years of related work experience and/or training/courses.
Language: Fluent in written and oral skills in both English and Myanmar
- Responsible for overall program management of Asset Creation and Livelihood (ACL) activities; plan and design the program activities, including planning outputs and resource requirements, together with relevant partners and beneficiaries, integrating cross-cutting themes such as gender, M&E, and CBT.
- Additionally, contribute to the formulation and review of the CSP and in translating the Strategic Outcomes from the CSP into activities that will achieve the expected results.
- Furthermore, collaborating with the government at the national level and regional level for establishing agreement and/or annual work plan and collaborating for activity implementation in achieving outputs and outcomes in support of national strategies.
- Similarly, support country office strategic discussions on integrating Asset Creation and Livelihood activities.
- Also, perform day to day management of activity programs under the leadership of the person with strategic outcome responsibilities. Where applicable, coordinate with and provide support to Field Offices and other colleagues in implementing and monitoring activity operations.
- Understand and communicate the Strategic Objectives: Understands WFP’s Strategic Objectives and the link to own work objectives.
- Also, be a force for positive change: Flexibly adapts individual contributions to accommodate changes in direction from supervisors and internal/external changes
- Furthermore, make the mission inspiring to the team
- Recognizes and shares with team members the ways in which individual contributions relate to WFP’s mission.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.