Apply for the Vacancy for Program Policy Officer at WFP in Myanmar. The deadline for the application is 10th July 2020.
The United Nations World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
- Develop or Support the design of digital delivery mechanisms to ensure compatibility of the systems
- Additionally, the incumbent will support the Programme team in the targeting, enrolment and preparation of the project, various interventions and distribution cycles while adhering to technical procedures
- Also, he/she will perform back end and front-end backstopping and technical support to the cooperating partners and beneficiaries
- Likewise, regularly review SCOPE user roles both in field office and country office to ensure segregation of duties, and make recommendations to SCOPE Service Desk for granting roles
- Seek technical advice/supports from Regional Business Transformation officer
- Serves as the main focal point for SCOPE external partnerships with Government and other humanitarian partners
- Additionally, process any complaints from the field and provide feedback on the steps taken to troubleshoot the problem in the back end and provide technical guidance
- Work closely with CFM focal for the integration of sugar CRM with SCOPE for beneficiary verification
- Also, manage the hardware and or the scheduling regular software upgrades
- Advanced university degree preferably in Information Technology, Computer Science, business management or another relevant field
- Or, diploma in the area of computer science, Information Technology or equivalent from a recognized institution or another field relevant to international development assistance, or First University Degree with additional years of related work experience and/or training/courses.
Knowledge & Skill:
- Demonstrate continuous updates of knowledge about new technologies and product modifications.
- Understand and follow established standards and protocols for service excellence.
- Also, exhibit a detailed understanding of customer IT requests in order to effectively address and manage internal customers ‘needs including identification of recurrent issues to propose long-term solutions.
- Additionally, the ability to develop and maintain relationships with a range of individuals in order to provide a high-quality support service.
- Also, good communication skills required to give and receive information and work with a variety of individuals.
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task, coordinate workloads, and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Additionally, the ability to be creative yet analytical with a logical mind and an eye for detail.
- Also, to work unsupervised and under own initiative
- Furthermore, general knowledge of UN system policies, rules, regulations and procedures governing administration Language: Fluency in both oral and written communication in English and Burmese.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more information.