Apply for the Vacancy for Project Approval Specialist at Social Impact, Inc. in Vietnam. USAID has approved an ‘Unidentified Human Remains’ activity to support Vietnam to analyze unidentified human remains recovered from the American-Vietnam war. This effort will support the development of advanced DNA techniques, biomarkers specific to the Vietnamese genome, development of appropriate bioinformatics databases to match remains with family samples, and deployment of expertise and training to increase numbers (throughput) of identifications.
- Develop a work plan to achieve project approval.
- Additionally, a desk review of key documents, including (but not limited to): ICMP award agreement, and recently revised project approval regulations.
- Technical meeting(s) with GVN stakeholders to understand project approval document submission requirements.
- Furthermore, drafting required project approval documents and revising to reflect feedback from USAID and GVN stakeholders.
- Also, assist USAID in organizing a formal project launch event in Hanoi after project approval is obtained.
Qualifications for Vacancy for Project Approval Specialist
- Experience writing official reports or correspondence requiring GVN review.
- Understanding of GVN project approval regulations.
- Also, demonstrated the ability to diplomatically coordinate work between GVN stakeholders and international organizations, ideally on topics related to politically sensitive war legacy issues.
- Furthermore, experiences coordinating initiatives across multiple GVN ministries, ideally related to issues related to war legacy.
- Likewise, fluency in Vietnamese and in-depth knowledge of the operating environment in Vietnam.
- Demonstrated excellent writing and spoken English skills
- Initial four-month work plan.
- Likewise, monthly reports on stakeholder consultations and progress in attaining project approval.
- Draft project approval documents.
- Also, revised/Final project approval documents.
Visit the official page for more information about the position. Visit oyaop.com for many more job opportunities.