Apply for the Vacancy for Project Coordinator at MSF in France. The deadline for the application is 20th August 2020.
- You develop operational proposals around migration issues in Ile-de-France, in particular around Unaccompanied Minors. You define, in collaboration with the Coordination, the operational objectives, the indicators, and the means necessary for the best care of unaccompanied minors.
- Additionally, you coordinate the programs of the MSF France Mission by participating in the development, control, and analysis of the various aspects of the day reception center and the accommodation financed by the mission and by implementing corrective actions when necessary. necessary.
- Furthermore, you provide a contextual analysis allowing rapid decision-making for MSF actions on migration issues in Paris, you are a source of proposals to the Coordination and carry out exploratory missions in order to better understand the needs of the migrant population, in particular the MNA, and young girls victims of trafficking.
Qualifications for Vacancy for Project Coordinator
- You are proficient in computer tools (Word; Excel, Internet).
- You have management and personnel management skills.
- Also, have a sense of organization and planning.
- You have a sense of initiative and team spirit.
- You have a university degree, master II type.
- Additionally, you have at least 2 years of experience in humanitarian aid, preferably in coordination positions within MSF or within other NGOs.
- Furthermore, you have at least 5 years of professional experience in France with migrants and/or refugees and other vulnerable people.
- Also, expertise in France in the medical, social, institutional, and associative sectors.
- Furthermore, aware of the French common law measures to help vulnerable people.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.