Apply for the Vacancy for Project Director at FHI 360 in Zimbabwe. The Project Director will have overall responsibility for administration, program management, performance monitoring and technical implementation of VMMC RBF activities, including designing, negotiating, implementing and process evaluation of results-based financing with targeted districts, under the oversight of the EpiC Management Team at HQ
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the development and implementation of the program description, implementation plan, program strategies, program reports and work plan for the EpiC Zimbabwe project.
- Additionally, responsible for the development, implementation and oversight of all technical activities in the annual country work plan, including collaboratively designing, implementing, and process evaluation of a demonstration of RBF for VMMC, delivering technical assistance on RBF to provincial authorities, and providing technical assistance to the MOHCC on integration VMMC into their national RBF program based on the lessons of the demonstration.
- Likewise, liaise with program stakeholders to ensure the design and implementation of RBF is closely coordinated and aligned across various in country platforms.
- Coordinate closely with other FHI 360 projects in the country, with international and national NGOs and other RBF and VMMC implementing partners to achieve the activity objectives.
- Also, engage in South-to-South learning and collaborate/build upon country and regional initiatives, as applicable.
- Similarly, supervise and provide overall program and technical guidance to the EpiC Zimbabwe project team in ensure compliance with the organizational procedures and the standards.
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrated ability through previous experience leading a technical activity through evidence and data driven decision making.
- Also, the ability through previous experience to establish and maintain productive working relationships with a wide network of partners and stakeholders.
- Likewise, demonstrated ability through previous experience to liaise with senior government officials, dignitaries. Also, executives of NGOs, FBOs, CBOs, and the for-profit business community. Likewise, senior members of the donor community. Excellent interpersonal, writing and oral presentation skills in English.
Qualifications and Experience for Vacancy for Project Director
- Master’s Degree in Economic Public Health, Health Administration, Management, Social Work, or Business Administration with a focus on public health, health or public sector financing, social sciences, or related field with 7 – 9 years’ experience or:
- Also, bachelor’s degree in Economics, Public Health, Health Administration, Management, Social Work, or Business Administration with a focus on public health, health or public sector financing, social sciences, or related field with 8 years’ experience.
- Likewise, experience with progressively increasing responsibility designing, implementing, managing and leading development programs. That involves multiple stakeholders, sub-recipients and geographic target areas in a developing country; preference for experience managing USAID-funded programs and in Zimbabwe;
- Also, a t least three years of experience with RBF and/or VMMC programs, preferably in Zimbabwe;
- Additionally, at least three years of successful experience interacting with the Zimbabwean Government at national and provincial levels
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.