Apply for the Vacancy for Public Health Associate at CHAI in Vietnam. The Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) is a global health organization committed to saving lives and reducing the burden of disease in low-and middle-income countries while strengthening the capabilities of governments and the private sector in those countries to create and sustain high-quality health systems that can succeed without our assistance.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of high-impact projects
- Also, assist in updating the M&E framework
- Ensure alignment of program M&E framework with existing data systems and results frameworks
- Furthermore, provide research and analytical support
- Develop tools such as survey instruments, protocols, and databases for program monitoring and evaluation purposes
- Similarly, support evaluation and documentation of results and impact from CHAI’s work
- Develop tools for the presentation and dissemination of information to inform program design and modifications by decision-makers and for optimization of program strategies
- Furthermore, build and manage relationships with key individuals in the Ministry of Health, in CHAI and relevant partner organizations
- Also, represent CHAI at relevant technical working groups and meetings
- Master’s degree in epidemiology, biostatistics, public health, information management, economics or relevant subject matter strongly preferred with a minimum of 3 years work experience
- Also, excellent problem solving, analytical and quantitative skills
- Have a good understanding of M&E challenges and limitations in post-conflict and low-resource settings, particularly for hard-to-measure and sensitively public health issues
- Furthermore, demonstrated experience in developing and implementing M&E systems for health programs from end to end (frameworks, information systems, data collection tools, data collection and analysis, reporting, etc.
- Likewise, experience with public health research, implementation science, and the relevant evaluation models and methods.
- Also, experience with health information management systems and relevant platforms
- Exceptional attention to detail, with strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, and collaborate effectively with a multidisciplinary and multicultural team of colleagues and stakeholders
- Likewise, excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, including the ability to effectively synthesize large amounts of information and potentially complex analyses for consumption by a wide audience
- Ability to learn on the job quickly and absorb/synthesize a broad range of information
- Also, the ability to react quickly to ad-hoc requests while managing an existing workload
- Likewise, excellent analytical skills, qualitatively and quantitatively; high proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, and other relevant software packages
- Prior experience in Asia, strongly preferred
Visit the official page for more information about the position. Visit oyaop.com for many more job opportunities.