Apply for the Vacancy for Regional Coordinator at ILO in Switzerland. The deadline for the application is 30th September 2020.
The following are eligible to apply:
- ILO Internal candidates in accordance with paragraphs 31 and 32 of Annex I of the Staff Regulations.
- Also, external candidates.
The incumbent will do the following duties
- Coordinate and develop relations with the ISSA membership in the European region, including institutional communication regarding membership status and changes in senior management, member engagement, and guidance to members in their use of ISSA products and services, responses to requests, member recruitment, and member retention.
- Similarly, support the implementation of the broad range of ISSA activities through facilitating access to, and exchange with, members in the European region, including through targeted outreach and promotion and recommendations for speakers and cases.
- Also, build knowledge on the experiences, priorities, and needs of members in the European region and document this knowledge in the ISSA CRM.
- Support European Network activities as required, in particular with regard to the organization of events.
- Additionally, manage the organization of the ISSA Regional Social Security Forum for Europe, including the contribution of other units, with a view to ensuring high levels of technical debates and satisfaction by members.
- Also, coordinate institutional relations with regional organizations, including the EU, and contribute to ISSA partnership activities.
- Furthermore, provide advice and support to the ISSA management in the strategic and political aspects of relations with members in Europe.
Advanced university degree in the relevant field.
At least eight years of professional experience in a social security administration or government agency. Experience at the international level or with international matters will be an advantage.
Excellent command of an ISSA official language (English, French, German, Spanish) and very good working knowledge of English (or another language if English is the first language).
Very good knowledge of various aspects, challenges, and priorities for social security policy and administration in Europe. Sound knowledge of ISSA activities. Decision making and problem-solving skills. Excellent writing skills. Also, good communication and presentation skills. Likewise, service mindedness and the ability to build networks. Negotiation skills and sound experience in communicating with senior officials.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, check oyaop.com for more opportunities.