Apply for the Vacancy for Regional Reporting Officer at Abt Associates in Tajikistan. Abt Associates seeks a qualified Regional Reporting Officer under the USAID Expanding Tuberculosis Identification, Treatment, and Prevention in Central Asia (ETICA) project. Additionally, ETICA aims to reduce the burden of TB in Central Asia by building local and regional capacity for improving the detection and treatment of drug-resistant tuberculosis (DR-TB).
Additionally, the project will have country programs in Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, and Kazakhstan, complemented by regional exchange and support to Turkmenistan and Kyrgyzstan.
- Use information from program activities and field reporting to compile results-based information products.
- Also, the candidate will report program status and impact to a number of audiences and through a variety of formats
- Likewise, he/she will coordinate weekly report outputs highlights, ad-hoc reporting, provide substantial inputs to Program team in writing of quarterly reports and client updates
- Additionally, he/she will provide critical inputs and analysis into draft reporting submitted from the regional technical leads
- Provide regular mentorship and guidance to country staff to ensure quality report writing
- Furthermore, review the quality of all version final reporting products prior to submission
- Also, contribute to monitoring and evaluation activities as requested.
- (6+) years of experience and a master degree OR the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office, have professional-level writing skills in English. Also, he/she fluency in Russian and have experience in writing reports on short deadlines
- Additionally, experience in reporting and public health analysis will be advantageous
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in Public Health related field.
- Also, 8 – 10 years of demonstrated experience in deadline-driven, program implementation reporting environment;
- Similarly, strong report writing skills in English and abilities to capture the subject of writing, formulate the purpose of the report, etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- Furthermore, experience working with an international development organization and knowledge of reporting procedures, best practices, guidelines and tools for communications or MIS
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.