Apply for the Vacancy for Research & Data Evaluation at IOM in Germany. The IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
The incumbent will do the following duties
- Assists in cleaning and validation of survey data with Stata and MS Excel;
- Assists in the planning, preparation and execution of qualitative and quantitative
- Also, conducts literature research and collects country information on specific topics;
- Supports the visualization of data in Stata/Excel/PowerPoint for the final report and/or
- Additionally, assists in the proofreading of draft reports in English and German;
- Furthermore, performs any other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for Vacancy for Research & Data Evaluation
Student or graduate; preferably in Political and Social Sciences, Development Studies,
International Studies, Economics or any related discipline.
- Basic knowledge of survey methodology and quantitative and qualitative data
collection and analysis, preferably with data analysis software STATA/SPSS/R;
- Furthermore, first Experience in descriptive statistics, analyzing and visualizing statistical and survey data would be an advantage; as well as in research on migration;
- Also, experience in working with international organizations is an advantage;
- Basic knowledge of MAXQDA or NVivo is an advantage;
- Furthermore, high level of computer literacy in MS Office products.
Very good knowledge of spoken and written German; fluent in spoken and written English.
Also, knowledge of other official IOM language is an advantage
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.