Apply for the Vacancy for Senior Accountant at International Sports Sciences Association. The category of the position is Business and Financial Services.
- Monthly general ledger close, accrual accounting
- Additionally, assist in the preparation and distribution of interim financial statements
- Furthermore, ensure that all deliverables comply with regulatory guidance and professional standards
- Also, provide assistance with external audit and examination
- Organizational Management of department goals
- Additionally, assist with other projects as necessary
The incumbent will do the following duties
- Perform accrual accounting functions as assigned including, but not limited to, book reconcile and report A/P, A/R cash management, reconciliation of multiple systems
Reporting & Analysis:
- Assists in preparation of monthly management report and accompanying schedules, worksheets and narratives, including budget v. actual variance reports. Assist in providing follow-up and documentation of significant variances
- Additionally, assist with completion of quarterly and annual regulatory filings
- Likewise, prepare or assign internal KPI reports
Audits & Examinations:
- Assist with annual external audit, accreditation and DOE requirements. Complete requested materials. Assist in preparing assigned schedules for the annual and interim audit.
- Coordinate and assist to resolve A/R and Collections
- Also, reconciliation of accounts
Qualifications for Vacancy for Senior Accountant
The candidates should meet the given criteria
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). Knowledge of Government Accounting standards for-profit education institution. 90/10 calculations. VA 85/25 Calculations. Tuition Assistance, etc.
- Strong understanding of accounting theory and the ability to apply that theory across systems and integrate with a QuickBooks accounting system
- Similarly, strong analytical and accrual accounting skills
- Project management skills
- Also, intermediate to advanced experience with MS Word, MS Excel, Student Information Systems and/or similar programs
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of major accounting software packages. QuickBooks experience preferred must be able to utilize QB to accomplish traditional accounting methods
- Moreover, the candidate must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from an accredited university
- Similarly, seven+ years progressive responsibility accrual accounting in a for-profit college environment a plus
Email: [email protected]
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.