Apply for the Vacancy for Senior Adviser at WHO in Russia. The deadline for the application is 14th July 2020.
Job title: Senior Adviser, Health Policy
- Provide expert policy advice for renewed, forward-looking, primary health care based, high quality, and people-centred health systems.
- Additionally, the incumbent will provide guidance on required capacities with respect to emergency preparedness, response, and recovery including after-action activities.
- Also, he/she will provide advice on adjustments to the health services provision system in place at all levels for the COVID-19 emergency response context.
- Similarly, shape and facilitate the process of policy dialogue and technical collaboration with the health authorities of the Russian Federation.
- Additionally, advise on modifications to the PHC and public health functions to ensure that PHC is capable to adequately support the public health containment measures.
- Collaborate with institutions, associations and non-governmental agencies and scientific bodies, for exchange of information, coordination of activities and implementation of sector-wide approaches and so on…
- Essential: University degree in medicine and an advanced university degree (Master’s level) in health policy, health planning, primary health care, public health or a health-related social science.
- Desirable: Doctoral degree in any of the above-mentioned advanced degrees. Certification in general practice/family medicine.
- Essential: At least ten years of total professional experience, including at least 3 years of experience at the international level, in at least two of the following technical areas:-
- Health policy- design and organization of services;- primary health care services strengthening;- community mental health services strengthening;- public health services strengthening.
- Desirable: Relevant work experience with WHO, the UN or other international agencies. Additionally, relevant work experience in health system adaptation and response in health emergencies and related strategy development with WHO and/or UN agencies or health cluster partners.
- Additionally, respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences
- Also, communication
- Producing results
- Setting an example
- Additionally, creating an empowering and motivating environment
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.