Apply for the Vacancy for Senior Advisor at CAMRIS in the USA. CAMRIS is an international development and research firm that realizes innovative solutions to health and development challenges through high-quality, cost-effective programs and research management services. With experience working in more than 100 countries, we combine our proven systems with today’s most effective, evidence-based best practices to improve the lives of people around the world.
Technical leadership in MCHN research, monitoring, and evaluation
- Coordinate and direct as well as undertake analysis of MCHN data and information to respond to queries and in order to prepare analyses and reports, including reports to Congress, and annual reports
- Also, participate in the GH Bureau M&E team to provide technical leadership, quality control, and guidance on MCHN data collection, analysis, and reporting requirements
Serving subject matter expert to USAID and its partners.
- Serve as the MCH point-person for the Bureau-wide projects.
- Likewise, undertake and participate in implementation research in conjunction with collaborating agency partners
Assessing current health literature and international guidelines
- Participate in strategic planning and resource allocation activities for GH’s MCH Element programs
- Furthermore, facilitate global sharing and adoption of M&E best practices from the USAID MCH Program
- Master’s degree and 9+ years’ relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Also, public health training and/or experience relevant to work in low and/or middle-income countries
- Experience with data analysis software (e.g., STATA, R, Tableau, etc.) and training/experience in statistics
- Furthermore, experience developing and/or reviewing M&E frameworks (M&E frameworks supporting program theories of change, results in frameworks, logical frameworks, etc.)
- Also, experience designing or implementing or providing technical review of at least one of the following health information systems.
- Furthermore, experience or training in the inference of public health data for design, planning, monitoring and/or evaluation of public health programs in low and/or middle-income countries
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.