Apply for the Vacancy for Senior Dealer at IsDB in Saudi Arabia. The deadline for the application is 26th October 2020.
The name of the organization is Islamic Development Bank (IsDB)
The role of Senior Dealer is responsible for overseeing the dealing room operations, including negotiations of borrowing and placement rates / foreign exchange rates / secondary market Sukuk purchases / sales, and execution of deals based on the best market conditions
The incumbent will do the following duties
- Oversee the Dealing Room operations and Dealing Room new product development processes, in compliance with procedural guidelines and relevant IsDB’s policies, rules and procedures.
- Also, ensure that the assigned set of portfolios of money market instruments and funds are utilized optimally in compliance with relevant policies to best meet the bank’s needs, providing appropriate recommendations, when necessary.
- Likewise, oversee placement of liquid funds and short-term resource mobilization, negotiate borrowing and placement rates with counterparties and execute deals based on the best market conditions.
- Additionally, analyze foreign exchange movements, negotiate their rates with counterparties and execute deals based on the best market conditions.
- Negotiate prices with counterparties for the secondary market Sukuk purchases / sales.
- Also, monitor, report and recommend proper actions on currency cash flows of the Bank to ensure that the Bank’s needs are properly addressed.
- Furthermore, monitor developments in the financial markets that affect the performance of the financial institutions that deal/transact with the IsDB Treasury.
The incumbent should meet the given criteria
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related discipline
- CFA, CTP, ACI Dealing Certificate, AMCT, CTM or any treasury relevant certificate desirable
Minimum number of years and nature of experience:
- Minimum 8 years of experience in finance and accounting, of which 4 year in the investments and dealing related operations
Skills and Necessary Knowledge:
- Financial Analysis, Modelling and Reporting
- Also, currency Exchange and Bond/Sukuk Markets
- Statistical Analysis, Modelling and Reporting
- Research and Data Collection
- Likewise, Islamic Finance
- Also, asset Liability Management Fundamentals
- Investment Analysis
- Likewise, liquidity Investments Products
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.