Apply for the Vacancy for Senior Procurement Vacancy for Senior Procurement at FHI 360 in Zimbabwe at FHI 360 in Zimbabwe. The Senior Procurement & Sub-awards Officer will lead the procurement and management processes of the EpiC project office in Zimbabwe under the oversight of the EpiC Zimbabwe Project Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee management of sub-awardee financial and management performance within the region, liaising closely with EpiC technical and program staff and national results based financing (RBF) program verification teams to monitoring technical performance;
- Additionally, coordinate closely with program stakeholders to support the design of sub-awards for the program which will be in compliance with USG, FHI 360 and Government of Zimbabwe and technical working group regulations;
- Also, conduct regular site visits to sub-awardees to check compliance, follow-up on special award conditions. Also, provide capacity building support and coaching. Likewise, review sub-awardee in-kind grant documentation including monthly requests, invoices, supporting documentation and monthly program reports, as applicable, and submit to EpiC Zimbabwe and HQ Finance teams;
- Likewise, oversee the development and management of sub-awardee awards and provide capacity building technical assistance to sub-awardee staff, as applicable;
- Work closely with the Programs and Finance teams to manage the budget for EpiC Zimbabwe and track and monitor sub-awardee and procurement activities and expenditures to ensure alignment with budget and workplans;
- Additionally, oversee and guide the procurement process for the EpiC Zimbabwe project team.
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of Zimbabwe international procurement and import processes;
- Also, the ability to interpret financial and other quantitative information and reports
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and deliver high volumes of work with minimal supervision;
- Excellent diplomacy skills and a proven ability to establish and maintain interpersonal and professional relationships
- Furthermore, knowledge of Zimbabwe financial reporting requirements;
- Supervisory experience;
- Likewise, excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Also, any Zimbabwean relevant professional qualifications are an advantage.
Qualifications and Experience for Vacancy for Senior Procurement Officer
- Bachelor’s degree or its international equivalent in Financial Management, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or another relevant field;
- Additionally, a minimum of five years operations, procurement and/or financial management experience international development assistance programs. Also, familiarity with or knowledge of USAID-funded projects and grants management policies and procedures;
- Furthermore, familiarity with Zimbabwe public health sector, non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and community-based organizations (CBOs), highly desirable
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.