There is an announcement for Vacancy for Senior Product Designer at Coursera in Canada. Interested candidates can apply for the position now.
The incumbent will do the following duties
- Leverage your product, interaction, and visual design skills to create delightful experiences that empower partners
- Also, partner with product managers, engineers, marketing, and research to create a product from the initial definition to shipping and beyond
- Envision new experiences based on user insights and product goals
- Furthermore, design across multiple form factors including web, mobile web, iOS and Android
- Also, able to design for multiple projects at a time, managing time, goals, and cross-functional collaboration effectively.
The candidate should meet the given criteria for Vacancy for Senior Product Designer at Coursera in Canada
- 5-7 years of experience in product design
- Additionally, a strong desire to have a large stake in a deeply collaborative team
- Well versed in the creation of flows and UI for all types of digital product design including web, mobile web, iOS and Android
- Also, strategic mindset and the ability to formulate strong points of view that advocates for the user, balancing business needs and data metrics with the user’s experience
- Ability to articulate your design criteria and UX decisions with verbal and visual communication skills
- Furthermore, practiced in design research methodologies and the ability to collaborate closely with the research team
- Additionally, able to produce quality design concepts quickly, to be open to feedback, and to translate feedback rapidly into design iterations.
- Coursera was founded by two computer science professors at Stanford with a vision of providing life-transforming learning experiences to anyone, anywhere.
- Additionally, it is the world’s largest online learning platform for higher education. 200 of the world’s top universities and industry educators partner with Coursera. They offer courses, Specializations, and degrees that empower over 48 million learners around the world to achieve their career goals.
- Furthermore, over 2,200 companies use the company’s enterprise platform Coursera for Business to transform their talent. Coursera is backed by leading venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, New Enterprise Associates, GSV Capital, International Finance Corporation, Laureate Education Inc., and Learn Capital.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.