Apply for the Vacancy for Specialist at GIZ in Germany. The deadline for the application is 10th August 2020.
Title: Specialist in information security management
- Conceptual, technical and organizational support in the development, operation and further development of GIZ’s Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Additionally, accompanying the implementation of open measures from basic protection checks, audits, IT revisions or risk assessments
- Cooperation with external consultants in the GIZ certification team and participation in planning, coordinating the process and implementing the certification process
- Also, technical support for the company’s application managers at home and abroad in creating the documents required for certification and in adapting or redesigning the processes required for certification or implementing information security requirements
- Likewise, participation in the conception and implementation of awareness-raising measures for employees for information security and advice on information security topics
- Examination and further development of existing or internal IT security concepts
- Furthermore, participation in the determination of protection requirements and proposed measures in the context of risk treatment
- Similarly, support in performing security audits and analyzing and processing IT security incidents
- Completed (technical) university degree in computer science or a comparable course of study or comparable qualifications in information security acquired through practice
- Similarly, several years of experience in information security management
- Also, sound knowledge of the application of ISO27001 based on BSI basic protection and ISO27001 (native)
- Additionally, the ability to work in a team and experience in communicating with technical and specialist specialists in an international company
- Efficient, structured and goal-oriented way of working with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Also, good IT technology and method knowledge as well as knowledge of IT security
- Furthermore, certification in the ISO27001 area native or based on BSI basic protection is required
- Also, business fluent German and good knowledge of English
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH or GIZ, in short, is a German development agency headquartered in Bonn and Eschborn that provides services in the field of international development cooperation.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.