Apply for the Vacancy for Specialist at Save the Children in the USA. The specialist, Head Start Finance, and Operations, will act as a program financial point person and fiscal advisor to the Program Director. They will manage program finances and processes at a local level and ensure responsible stewardship of Head Start funding throughout the life of the award. They will work with both local and national level staff.
Job Title: Specialist, Head Start Finance and Operations
Program & Budget Holder Support (35%)
- Financial point of contact to the Program Director and sits on Head Start Finance team
- Additionally, develop spending projections and plans to ensure timely spending of funds and meeting programmatic goals
- Also, prepare monthly financial information and reports financial results in monthly meetings and to the policy council.
Financial Management (65%)
- Responsible for staying abreast of federal regulations, Head Start financial reporting standards, Save the Children policies and procedures, and ensuring effective implementation and compliance within the Head Start program.
- Likewise, lead the development of the Head Start program budgets and fiscal year budget
- Also, lead development of all program applications for funding, including state and federal funding as well as private funding
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years’ finance or operations experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent relevant experience required.
- Strong skills in excel
- Also, exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Professional level of specialized knowledge to manage complex tasks, programs or projects
- Similarly, strong interpersonal, team building and communication skills
- Also, demonstrated personal initiative and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Nonprofit or Head Start experience a plus.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.