Apply for the Vacancy for Supervisor (Risk assessment) at ECB in Germany. The deadline for the application is 15th July 2020.
As a Supervisor you will:
- contribute to the drafting of regulation related to securitization at European and international level;
- Also, develop supervisory policy related to the assessment of SRT;
- Additionally, engage and collaborate with stakeholders across the SSM to ensure consistently high standards for the supervision of risks related to securitization;
- Also, support JST in the assessment of SRT in securitization transactions;
- contribute to the monitoring of the securitization market;
- Additionally, provide training to JSTs on developments in the securitization market and regulation related to securitization.
The position offers you excellent opportunities to gain exposure to a dynamic and changing part of the regulatory landscape.
- a master’s degree or equivalent in finance, economics, science or another relevant field
- in addition, at least five years’ experience in the field of finance or financial regulation;
- Also, a sound understanding of the securitization market and how it is regulated;
- Additionally, professional experience with securitizations, whether in the set-up of these transactions by a market participant, as a supervisor, or from the policy side;
- Furthermore, an advanced (C1) command of English and an intermediate (B1) command of at least one other official language of the EU.
- experience of securitization policy and the prudential supervision of securitization;
- experience in developing and negotiating policy or regulation at European or international level;
- Also, a track record of producing analyses of the securitization market;
- Additionally, a sound understanding of credit risk modeling techniques;
- Furthermore, experience in handling supervisory reporting data.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.