Apply for the Vacancy for Sustainability Control and Protocol Associate at UNU in Germany. The deadline for the application is 19th July 2020.
The Sustainability Control and Protocol Associate will work in close collaboration with the Strategic Communications and Protocol Associate to support the Director of UNU-FLORES in the Executive Office. Furthermore, four roles will be to support the Director in all activities that will manage the intersection of sustainability and business. Additionally, you will help to shape the management control for sustainability and help to develop frameworks and control systems to integrate sustainability into the Institute’s strategic plan.
Support for the substantive work of the director
- support the Director in a research capacity
- Likewise, prepare presentations, meeting related documentation, and reports for the Director
- Similarly, draft speeches and presentations in English and German, including scientific content
Support for the executive office
- take ownership for meeting preparation and follow up; schedule meetings, and review upcoming meetings, prepare, and distribute required agendas, and provide the necessary documentation; independently follow-up on tasks from and for the Director
- Likewise, strategically manage the schedule of the Director: establish and arrange internal, local, and external German-speaking appointments, closely coordinate the Director’s calendar by evaluating opportunities and determining priorities, greet and guide visitors, place outbound calls, and screen incoming calls and queries
For professional operations, we expect the associate to:
- Proofread and edit German Language texts for accuracy, grammar, punctuation and style, and for adherence to established standard formats
- Additionally, independently maintain, file, and archive policy documents, general management files, all correspondences, files of rules, regulations, administrative instructions, and standard procedures
- a master’s degree in one or more of the following disciplines: Business, Administration, Management, or a related field; a first-level degree in combination with an additional two years of qualifying work experience may be accepted in lieu of a master’s degree
- Likewise, a minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience in general office support, administration, or related areas
- Additionally, strong planning and organization skills, time management skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and efficiently
- demonstrates professional confidence and shows persistence when facing difficult problems or challenges
- Also, the ability to perform a broad range of administrative functions and can apply knowledge of a variety of UNU rules and regulations in work situations
- proficiency in both oral and written communication in English and German is essential
- Likewise, must be proficient using Microsoft Office applications
- Furthermore, the incumbent must be flexible with the ability to establish priorities and work within prescribed timelines
- Likewise, the candidate must have the ability to work independently and report work activities in a timely and proactive manner
This employment is offered under a Personnel Service Agreement contract (PSA). Remuneration will be commensurate with the qualification and experience of the successful candidate. This position carries an annual leave entitlement of
- 5 working days per month (a total of 30 days of paid annual leave per year), and private health insurance coverage.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.