Apply for the Vacancy for Team Lead, Developer at Tetra Tech in UAE. This will be a long-term position based in Dubai, UAE.
- Provide direct technical support to the U.S. and Afghanistan based Justice Sector Support Program (JSSP) application development teams on the discovery process, development and implementation of the CMS
- Supervise the operations of the Afghan CMS application development team
- Likewise, oversee the coordination of the Afghan and US-based development team on the development of CMS
- Participate in CMS Monitoring Board meetings, staff meetings, and CMS application-related meetings
- Also, coordinate internal and external offices in all CMS application communications
- Monitor the current CMS database for optimal performance to ensure end-user access to the application
- Additionally, manage the process of reviewing, implementing, and evaluating change requests to the current CMS application
- Similarly, supervise the administration of the CMS application, e.g. add new users, add new CMS locations, and other activities related to the administration of the application.
- A minimum of 10 years’ professional experience working on large scale IT projects, preferably in developing nations and/or developing justice systems
- Also, demonstrated strategic planning and program management experience
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Additionally, Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- Furthermore, experience developing positive, professional relationships with clients, colleagues, or business partners.
- Superior interpersonal skills; the ability to interact in a constructive, cooperative, and harmonious manner; to work effectively as a team player; to establish positive relationships and gain the confidence of others
- Likewise, the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, stressful environment. In addition, he or she must be flexible, willing to perform other duties, and work irregular hours.
- Cover Letter
- Also, CV in a reverse chronological format
- Additionally, a list of at least 3 professional references including name, contact information, and statement of relationship to the reference.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.