Apply for the Vacancy for Team Leader at Abt Associates in Zimbabwe. The International Development Division focuses on improving the lives and economic well-being of people in lower and middle-income countries.
Abt Associates Inc. is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) and Operational Research Team Leader for an upcoming US Government funded malaria project in Zimbabwe.
- With guidance from the COP and Technical Director, design and establish a project monitoring and evaluation system, including defining project indicators and sources of data and developing the project performance monitoring plan
- Also, implement capacity-building activities to increase the ability of key NMCC staff to identify, collect, analyze and report on high-quality data in support of the malaria program’s indicators
- Additionally, provide leadership for the project’s activities aimed at strengthening and supporting the implementation of the country’s malaria surveillance and M&E systems
- Likewise, lead the project’s operational research
- Oversee the collection, analysis, and reporting of data for the project’s baseline and routine project management information
- Prepare and ensure timely submission of project performance monitoring reports and contribute to annual work plans and other regular project reports
- Additionally, organize and carry out a capacity-building plan to increase the ability of all project staff to identify, collect, analyze and report on high-quality performance monitoring data
- Also, develop and implement quantitative and qualitative research instruments and research/evaluation protocols
- Similarly, support the development of success stories and lessons learned in project implementation
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in Statistics, Epidemiology or another health-related field
- Also, 10+ years of experience monitoring health or malaria-specific programs, particularly designing M&E plans
- Furthermore, demonstrated expertise in both quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Moreover, a minimum of 3 years’ practical experience setting up and managing project monitoring and evaluation plans and systems, for USAID-supported projects preferred
- Substantial experience in building the capacity of government and/or local partner staff in data collection, analysis and/or use
- Ability to independently plan and execute complex tasks.
- Also, possess outstanding professional reputation and have strong demonstrated interpersonal, written, and oral presentation skills
- Willingness to travel within the country as needed
- Furthermore, oral and written English language required, additional knowledge of recognized local languages preferred
- (8+) years of experience and a master degree OR the equivalent combination of education and experience
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.