Apply for the Vacancy for Technical Officer at UNAIDS in Myanmar. The deadline for the application is 31st October 2020.
The name of the organization is UNAIDS – Joint United Nations Program on HIV/AIDS
The incumbent will do the following duties
- Provide technical inputs to the design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of HIV prevention, care and treatment interventions among key populations and in particular, harm reduction for people who inject drugs. This will be carried out in close collaboration with the UHF partners, ensuring alignment with the UHF strategies and technical approaches.
- Also, provide supportive technical and programmatic oversight to UHF implementation in close collaboration with the Program Manager (UHF), review progress and achievements of the Project towards its objectives and implement immediate on course corrective actions.
- Furthermore, facilitate development of field guidelines, tools for key innovative service delivery models identified by the Project; oversee the capacity building initiatives and field implementation of the guidelines and tools in collaboration with the UHF partners.
- Also, contribute to the development of high-quality quarterly, annual programmatic reporting and other requirements agreed upon with the donor.
- Also, work with UHF partners and UNAIDS team to document Project’s innovations and best practices, results and impacts in various methods, including academic articles, media stories, process and lessons learned documentations etc.
- Likewise, provide inputs or review any communication tools, materials and/or content developed by UHF Project to ensure that they are technically accurate and is appropriate for the target audience.
Qualifications for Vacancy for Technical Officer
Essential: Advanced university degree or equivalent in social sciences, development studies or public health (or a related field). For internal candidates, first university degree and 7 years of professional experience is equivalent.
Desirable: Specialization in one of those above fields.
- Commitment to the AIDS response
- Likewise, integrity
- Respect for diversity
- Working in teams
- Also, communicating with impact
- Applying expertise
- Also, delivering results
- Driving change and innovation
- Likewise, being accountable
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.