Apply for the Vacancy for Technical Officer at WHO in Jordon. The deadline for the application is 2nd August 2020.
- Ensure the smooth operations of the Hub, including identifying and planning for the Hub’s administrative and operational needs together with the Hub Coordinator and WHO Regional team in the Eastern Mediterranean Region. Develop regular reports on Hub progress, synthesizing work plan, budget, and qualitative information for the Hub Coordinator and other senior management.
- Additionally, support the Area of Work Leads in the development and regular revision of Hub work plan templates, tools, tracking mechanisms, and in monitoring progress of the Hub workplan implementation.
- Similarly, support the Hub coordinator in developing briefing materials, presentations, and other related material for WHO and other GPEI partners, in particular the Strategy Committee of the GPEI.
- Also, coordinate organization of regular meetings of the Hub team including video-/teleconferences and in-person meetings. Support organization of relevant wider GPEI meetings managed by the Hub. Manage the logistics of these meetings including agenda development, review and organization of background documentation, and coordination of presenters.
- Furthermore, prepare summaries of meetings including minutes, action items, or reports as required and develop and implement a system to track meeting action items and ensure their timely completion.
- Moreover, maintain a centralized repository of relevant Hub, Afghanistan, and Pakistan related material.
- Proven ability to coordinate, manage projects in the context of polio eradication, immunization, and/or health or humanitarian emergencies.
- Additionally, excellent liaison skills with multiple stakeholders and various UN agencies and beyond.
- Similarly, strong team player and independent problem solver.
- Also, the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines.
University degree in health sciences, public health, project management, or related field.
At least 5 years of combined relevant experience at the national and international level, in project management including collaborating with multiple stakeholders.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more information.