Apply for the Vacancy for Vendor Management Specialist at ECB in Germany. The deadline for the application is 27th August 2020.
As a Vendor Management Specialist you will:
- identify business needs and determine relevant business solutions in the area of vendor and service management;
- Also, lead or contribute to changes or improvements to existing services, in full collaboration with customers, vendor managers, and the data analytics team;
- Furthermore, manage a number of contracts and vendors of medium to low complexity and value by ensuring that the services provided by those vendors satisfy the demands and requirements of ECB staff;
- Likewise, support other vendor and service management activities such as Vendor Innovation Day, market research and benchmarking;
- Also, oversee the functional administration (including data quality aspects) of the ECB’s contract and vendor management software (SAP Ariba);
- Furthermore, improve the team’s document management, contract administration, and operational planning processes.
- a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business administration, finance, IT, computer science, data science or another relevant field (for details on degree equivalences
- Also, in addition to the above, at least three years’ experience in the areas of vendor, service, and contract management. The management of a portfolio of contracts, preferably in the field of IT, is a must;
- Likewise, experience and/or knowledge of functional disciplines and processes, preferably in IT;
- Furthermore, experience and/or knowledge of business analysis and customer service;
- Also, an advanced (C1) command of English and an intermediate (B1) command of at least one other official language of the EU
- practical knowledge and experience of using contract and vendor management software, e.g. SAP Ariba;
- Also, knowledge and experience in data analytics;
- Furthermore, professional experience and technical knowledge of change and project management in an international organization;
- Also, knowledge and experience in areas such as supply chain finance, market research, and knowledge management;
- Likewise, practical knowledge and experience of other areas of service lifecycle management in an international organization
Visit the official website for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more information.