There is an announcement for Vacancy for Video Assistant at the International Crisis Group in Belgium. Interested candidates can apply for the position now.
- Working in close cooperation with the other members of the Communications team, the Video Assistant will produce video content for Crisis Group’s social media channels.
- Additionally, the incumbent will report to the Video and Multimedia Producer.
- Also, the ideal candidate will have proven skills in editing video software, with preference given to Adobe Premiere Pro.
- The Video Assistant will mostly make short videos to promote upcoming Crisis Group publications
The incumbent does the following duties
- Supports the production of diversified video content for Crisis Group’s social media channels;
- Likewise, edits video materials using Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, and other video editing software;
- Additionally, produces text-based videos that highlight Crisis Group’s written outputs;
- Also, records video interviews with Crisis Group field staff and produces short videos for social media;
- Produces short videos that include motion graphics;
- Additionally, assists the Video and Multimedia Producer in the creation of mini-documentaries and animated videos;
- Similarly, sorts and classifies Crisis Group’s video stock;
- Also, analyses and reports on video products’ development on social media using Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube Analytics
For the Vacancy for Video Assistant at International Crisis Group in Belgium
- The candidate should have a degree in Film Production, Film Studies, Multimedia Design, Visual Communications, Animation, or similar. If a degree is not available, then 6 months of equivalent experience in the field;
- Also, proven knowledge of editing software, with preference given to Adobe Premiere Pro;
- Likewise, established knowledge of other relevant film editing/motion graphics software such as Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop;
- Furthermore, good knowledge of technical requirements for indoor and outdoor videography, including lighting and sound recording;
- Additionally, he/she should have a creative vision;
- Highly organized and able to pay close attention to detail;
- Similarly, strong English language skills;
- Also, the candidate should have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team, to tight deadlines;
- Additionally, authorization to work in the EU.
- The International Crisis Group is a transnational non-profit, non-governmental organization founded in 1995.
- Furthermore, it is a think tank, used by policymakers and academics, performing research and analysis on global crises.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.