Apply for the Vacancy for Writer/Producer at Eurasia Group in the USA. The Writer/Producer is responsible for both writing and producing content for GZERO Media, which involves embracing tight deadlines while also striving for new and creative approaches to both video and text-driven storytelling. The ideal candidate is a consummate professional with superior writing acumen, a keen eye for detail, and a sense of humor.
The incumbent will do the following duties
- Writing show monologues for GZERO World with Ian Bremmer
- Also, producing videos that range from field pieces and features to newsmaker interviews. May also include short docuseries offerings, promotional sizzles, branded content, and special projects
- Serving as a producer of GZERO World with Ian Bremmer, a weekly, half-hour global affairs broadcast airing nationally on public television
- Likewise, writing, producing and editing short news stories avoiding editorial bias.
- Pitching stories, interviews, and series ideas as a critical member of our editorial team.
- 10+ years as a Producer/Writer in television and/or digital video news outlets
- Also, journalistic writing experience, specifically with a focus on international affairs and policy
- Additionally, the ability to work well under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Highly organized and efficient
- Excellent communication skills
- Likewise, teamwork — Must excel in working with teams across the organization as well as external partners
- This position will be based in New York, NY
- Be a part of an exciting, fast-growing media venture centered around the analysis and explanation of international politics
- The opportunity to work with a talented, entrepreneurial, and award-winning team in a stimulating environment
- Also, PTO bank of 23 days, 10 paid holidays, and 2 summers Fridays.
- Additionally, a strong belief in work-life balance.
- Competitive salary plus incentive compensation plan.
- Rich benefits package – The firm contributes 82-90% to medical and dental premiums, 100% employer-paid LTD, STD, and life insurance, 401(k) plus fully vested employer match, and pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Business casual dress code.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.