Apply for the Research Study Coordinator Vacancy at Northwestern University. The category of the position is Laboratory and Research.
Coordinates & completes the day to day administrative & technical activities involved in multiple moderately complex concurrent social-behavioral research study involving multiple sites & longitudinal assessments related to anxiety and obsessive-compulsive spectrum disorders. She will also develop a system for vetting community-based child-services. Furthermore, in this role, she may collect data from community advisory boards and/or collect survey data from database users.
The incumbent will do the following duties
- Participates in the planning & conduct of research studies.
- Also, reviews project & protocol & recommends strategies to expedite the study.
- Recruits & retains participants.
- Furthermore, obtains informed consent.
- Administers tests &/or questionnaires following protocols.
- Also, collects, compiles, tabulates &/or process responses.
- Similarly, gathers information.
- Manages study databases which may include ensuring that data is collected, entered, and shared correctly.
- Reviews & analyzes data.
- Also, creates computer models, graphs, reports & summaries for use in publications, professional journals, & grant applications.
- Additionally, writes portions of grant applications.
- Co-authors scientific papers for presentation & publication.
- Trains, directs, assigns duties to & may supervise research staff, students, residents &/or fellows.
- Acts as a mentor in regard to the education of junior coordinators.
- A bachelor’s degree in a social or health science + 4 years experience; or 6 years practical research study experience or related; or a master’s degree in a social or health science + 2 years experience is required.
- Must complete NU’s IRB CITI training before interacting with any participants & must re-certify every 3 years.
Minimum Competencies: (Skills, knowledge, and abilities.)
- Proficient use of SPSS or R
- Also, prior experience working within a child welfare system
- Experience working with large datasets
- Similarly, strong writing skills and the ability to present data to a variety of different stakeholders
- Moreover, the candidate must be able to work independently and collaboratively within a team
- Prior research coordination experience
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.