Submissions are now open for the Queen Elizabeth Prize for Engineering!
The Queen Elizabeth Prize for Engineering is a global prize that celebrates the successes of modern engineering. With QEPrize winners selected from across the world, such an international prize requires a truly international trophy.
- The annual £500,000 prize promotes excellence in engineering and celebrates engineering’s visionaries.
- It inspires young minds to consider engineering as a career choice, and it encourages engineers to push the boundaries of what is possible.
- Nominations and suggestions are eligible from across the world.
- However, self-nomination and posthumous nomination are not allowed.
- What is it that this person has done (or up to five people have done) that is a ground-breaking innovation in engineering?
- In what way has this innovation been of global benefit to humanity?
- Is there anyone else who might claim to have had a pivotal role in this development?
Click here to nominate!