Application call for Antu Cup Photo Contest 2020 – Global Photography Competition
Global Photography is an association with Antu County of China that invites photographers to submit their entry for this global photography contest. The organizers will select 30 original photos of each entrant, which are able to display their individual style. Moreover, there is no limit on the content, form, theme or category of the photography.
Prizes and Awards
- 10 winners will be crowned as “Top 10 Photographers of the World”. In addition to that, every ten winners will receive 100,000 CNY cash prize, Certificate, Trophy and Candidature for Global Photography experts;
- Similarly, 10 Nominations for “Top 10 Photographers of the World”, with each receiving 10,000 CNY cash prize, Certificate, Photographer’s Card and Press Card as a Contributing Photographer;
- Furthermore, 10 Honorable Mentions will receive 6,000 CNY and a Certificate.
The organizer will award 1 of the nominations and 3 of the honorable mentions to the authors whose works display the natural and cultural landscape of Antu County. All the cash awards are before tax, and the organizer will withhold and remit tax. Lectures and photo shooting activities will be held at Changbai Mountains.
Rules and Regulations
Here are the rules and regulations of this global photography competition
- The Contest is open to all professional and amateur photographers, of all ages and nationalities.
- Photos can be digital or film photos. Both colored and monochrome photos are welcome. (Photos taken in recent years are welcome.)
- Photo manipulations are considerable, but composite and collage photos must be based on photographic images.
- Each entrant must submit 30 original photos. Entrants will be disqualified if they submit more or less than 30 photos.
- A general title and description for the 30 photos are necessary. Besides, each photo shall have a title and description (introducing when and where the photos were taken).
- Entry must be in JPG format, with the longest side of 2000 px. In addition to that, finalists must submit the RAW or original camera files by request.
- Entry photos, as well as titles and descriptions, must not contain any watermarks, borders, or any information suggesting the author’s real name.
- Content that is erotic, violent or against the laws, regulations, and policies, and/or any other contents that appear to be contrary to the public morality or religious practices are prohibited and disqualified.
- Photos that have won in the previous Global Photography contests (including honorable mentions) are not eligible to enter.
Conditions of submission
- Upon submission, entrants acknowledge and warrant that the submitted photo(s) is/are original works created solely by the entrants and that the photo(s) do(es) not infringe on the rights of the third party, including but not limited to copyrights, portrait rights, rights of reputation and privacy.
- All entrants understand that any image submitted to the competition may be used by the organizers, for marketing and promotional purposes of You the author and Global Photography perpetually in all media and publications, without any remuneration being due. Besides, the organizer has the right to use the winning works in books and other publications. The organizer will give one publication as a reward to the contestants with no other remuneration being due to the winner.
- Entrants will have to agree on all rules upon submission. In case of disputes resulting from violating the above warrants, the entrants must undertake all liabilities.
- The organizer will exhibit entries photos on http://en.g-photography.net for 10-day publicity (Beijing local time, or GMT+8) while a mailbox is ready for real-name supervision. To ensure the fairness and justice of the Contest, photos will be judged by Chinese and foreign experts.
- After publicity, the organizing committee will contact the finalists and require a copy of the identity card in conformity with registration information as the only valid proof. The organizer reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the entries as a result of a failure in providing valid proof within granted time or submitting personal information consistent with the original information.
- To ensure fairness and justice, Global Photography stipulates that staff, jury and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter. Upon discovery, they will be disqualified from selection, evaluation and awarding.
- The organizer reserves the right not to award all prizes in the event an insufficient number of eligible entries meeting the minimum judging criteria are received, as determined by judges in their sole discretion.
- The organizing committee reserves the right of explaining this notice.
ENTER THE COMPETITION