Apply for Production Awards Program 2020. The deadline for the application is 30th October 2020. Culture Resource is pleased to launch the open call for the 2021 round of the Production Awards program which supports artists and writers from the Arab region, under the age of 35, by offering grants to enable them to produce their first creative projects.
Additionally, the program supports artists and writers from the Arab region, below the age of 35. It offers grants to enable them to produce their first creative projects. Furthermore, grants of up to $10,000 are available for projects in literature, music, performing arts and visual arts and of up to $15,000 for projects in cinema and video. Additionally, the program helps give young people the opportunity to create original works.
- The program offers grants of up to $10,000 for projects in the following categories: literature, performing arts, visual arts and music.
- Additionally, ion the cinema/video category, the program offers grants of up to $15,000.
- Applicants must be between 15 and 35 years old as of 1 January 2018.
- Applications submitted by individuals not in this age bracket will be discarded;
- Also, they must originate from an Arab country regardless of ethnicity and citizenship status
- Additionally, application is open to artists of all disciplines
- Furthermore, applicants under the age of 18 must include with their application a copy of their birth certificate, a letter of approval signed by a parent or guardian, and a copy of the identity card/passport of that parent/guardian.
- Also, they must attach a detailed budget projection, in the local currency of their country, for the project they plan to carry out.
- Also, applicants must include a detailed CV.
- Additionally, they should also include a photocopy of their identity card or passport.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.