Application open for Automation Anywhere’s Bot Games Virtual Contest. Bot Games gathers developers, project managers, business process enthusiasts, and bot aficionados from around the world to put their skills to the test and compete in world-class bot building competitions.
Either you want to showcase your bot masterpiece, connect with the world’s leading RPA professionals, or win amazing prizes, participate in Automation Anywhere’s Bot Games and take part in the Bot Revolution. Bot Games is a meeting ground for bot enthusiasts – developers, project managers or business process enthusiasts from around the world. Put your bot-building skills to the test and compete in virtual and in-person events. Further, Their goal is to achieve bot greatness! Create bots to solve problems and change the world. Also, Play to win – and to learn from your fellow bot compatriots.
- Grand Prize of $10,000 USD cash prize.
- Second Place Prize of $5,000 USD cash prize.
- Third Place Prize of $3,000 USD cash prize.
- Student: Any individual aged eighteen (18) years and/or with full legal capacity. Who (i) is currently enrolled at a post-secondary institution or (ii) has recently graduated from a post-secondary institution. Further, less than 2 years before the current scholar year, with a student card to prove it. Further, Each Student may only participate once in each Challenge. Additionally, If the participant is a minor, you must provide this authorization signed by a parent or guardian in the name of the minor.
- Individual Participant: Individuals aged eighteen (18) years and/or with full legal capacity at the time of registration. Further, Each Individual Participant can participate multiple times to the Challenge.
- A business entity, regardless of its business area: Startups may be in need, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to provide proof of (i) company registration by submitting a registration certificate issued within the last three (3) months, or ongoing company registration, or also, any trade registry and proof ensuring the registration of the entity in the relevant country, and (ii) a valid professional insurance policy subscription.