Apply for Awards at Comillas Pontifical University in Spain. The deadline for this application is 30th April 2021.
Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, Comillas Pontifical University Madrid is providing PhD Scholarships.
The motive of the bursary is to encourage students who want to take part in the PhD degree program at the university.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Doctoral Program in Business and Regional Competitiveness, Innovation and Sustainability
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Hold an official Spanish Undergraduate or Master’s degree, or equivalent, providing that at least 300 ECTS credits have been successfully completed in both programs.
- Also, hold a degree from a foreign education authority. Foreign degrees need to be validated prior to application. This implies that the candidate will have to provide evidence showing that the level of the foreign title is equivalent to an official Spanish Master’s degree and that, in the issuing country, it grants access to doctorate studies.
- Moreover, hold an official university degree that has been classified as being equivalent to Level 3 of the QF-EHEA.
The successful applicants will have the chance to join a recognized research group, to be eligible for research stays at associate universities that are part of the program, and to participate in teaching and research training activities provided by the University. All this will allow the candidates to develop skills related to research and management of R+D+I, and to gain experience in research and teaching.
- How to Apply: Applicants have to take admission to the PhD degree coursework at the university.
- Similarly, students have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and a copy of their passport.
- Also, applicants must hold an official, Spanish university degree, or one from the European Higher Education Area, and have passed a minimum of 300 ECTS credits including all official university studies, of which at least 60 must have been at a Master’s level.
- Language Requirement: A minimum level of B2 (CEFR) in English
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.