The 17th Economix: Global Economic Challenges promotes “Inequality in the Modern Era: An Unresolved Question”. As this year competition’s grand theme. The competition will provide its participants the chance to test their brilliant ideas, gain new insights, and enhance their personal skills on pressing issues related to our grand theme. Further, As the main competition, participants will be challenged to create a research paper and present it in front of experts. In doing so, participants will have to analyze three main subthemes centered around the issues surrounding gender inequality, the digital divide, and political instability and populism as a result of inequality.
- 1st winner: US$ 200
- 2nd winner: US$ 150
- 3rd winner: US$ 100
- Winners will get an invitation to attend Cultural Gala of the 17th Economix.
- An additional prize of e-certificates will also be given for the best essay from each region – Asia, America, Australia and Oceania, Africa and Europe.
- Only entries by one single individual will be for the essay submission.
- Each participant can only submit one essay addressing the theme of the Essay Competition of the 17th Economix.
- The essay must be an original scientific essay that has never been used in any other competition and/or published before.
- Further, The essay must not contain any information about the institutional origin of the writers.
- Submit the essay digitally in PDF format. Further, The font is Times New Roman with size 12 and spacing 1.5. The essay uses left margin of 4 cm; right margin 3 cm; top margin 3 cm; and bottom margin 3 cm. The paper size is A4.
- Entrants retain all rights to their entries, but taking part in the competition implies accepting that the 17th
- Economix and Kanopi FEB UI retain unlimited, non-exclusive rights to reproduction without further compensation.
- The 17th Economix and Kanopi FEB UI reserve the right, at their sole and absolute discretion, to use names and information about participants without obtaining further consent from the participant or providing any payment whatsoever to the participant for any commercial or non-commercial endeavors, publicity, advertising, trade or promotion in perpetuity. Any form of plagiarism will result in an automatic disqualification. It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure that their essay does not infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of any third party or any other laws.
- By entering, the entrants, including the winner, agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this competition.