Fully Funded Global Student Challenge 2018 in Netherlands
The Global Student Challenge, powered by The Fresh Connection is so much more than just an international student competition! Gain valuable knowledge and develop skills needed to cross over to the corporate world. Experience the life of a Corporate Executive and run your own virtual company, this is as close as you can get to reality! Ultimately, get noticed by top corporates in search for top talent and get recruited for your dream job or internship!
Every year the Challenge pits teams from business schools and universities from across the globe against each other in a search for world’s Top Talent in Supply Chain Management. The Challenge is to run your own virtual company, The Fresh Connection, with a team of 4 students. The Fresh Connection is a manufacturer of fruit juices and is delivering to retail channels. As the company is suffering severe losses, a new management team (you and your team!) has been appointed to make the company profitable again by making strategic and tactical decisions.
- Qualification Phase: All teams get to experience the world’s best Supply Chain business simulation for free while qualifying for the next phase.
- Regional Finals: Qualified teams get to show off their skills and battle to become the top team of their time-zone and compete for a guaranteed spot in the Global Final Week in the Netherlands
- Global Finals: The Global Final will take place in the Netherlands. The best performing teams, including their teachers will be invited for a spectacular week of activities and networking, and will battle for a total of €20,000 in cash prizes
The Global Finals
The Global Final is a week full of activities and excitement! This year for the first time, the two tracks of the Global Student Challenge come together, as teams get to experience both The Fresh Connection and The Cool Connection! Unexpected turns of events will make the battle fierce as teams from both tracks are competing for €20,000 in cash prizes and the coveted Global Champion title!
The finalists will consist of:
- The top team from each of the online Regional Finals of the 3 time-zones (North & South America, Europe & Africa, and Asia Pacific).
- The top team from each of the Regional Final physical events.
- The top team of the 5 top performing countries, globally.
- 5 wild cards.
The Global Student Challenge, powered by The Fresh Connection is so much more than just an international student competition!
- Cash: €20,000 in cash prizes!
- International Recognition: Students and teachers from numerus countries and nationalities interact with each other, share their culture and take back to their countries unforgettable experiences that last a lifetime. Networking is all about connecting with people. But then again, isn’t that what life is about?
- Travel: Travel makes you realise that no matter how much you know, there’s always more to learn by experience!
- Free Professional Training: The Fresh Connection is a highly advanced business simulation that is used internationally by the world’s leading companies to train personnel in the complexities of supply chain management. The Challenge allows students to bridge theory and practical application in a real-life, volatile market environment.
- Certificates: Top teams can proudly demonstrate their performance with official certificates.
- Career Opportunities: This Challenge is designed for future business leaders! How to kick start your career?
- Gain valuable knowledge and develop skills needed to cross over to the corporate world.
- Experience the life of a Corporate Executive and run your own virtual company, this is as close as you can get to reality!
- Ultimately, get noticed by top corporates in search for top talent and get recruited for your dream job or internship!
Your team must meet all following requirements:
- 4 student members and an endorsing teacher from the same educational institution.
- You and your teammates must be full-time students (bachelor level and higher, incl. MBA).
- Your graduation date must not be earlier than the end of your Qualification Period.
- All participants agree to join The Talent Connection, which is the talent program of the Global Student Challenge.
- There is no more than one past Global Finalist per team.
- The students and the teacher need to provide a university email address during registration.
- Each member can only register once for each track of this year’s Challenge.
Deadline: 31st January 2017